Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Alright...
Haven't bothered to update this thing, been engrossed in exam preperation and minor things such as eating and taking care of this apartment I'm "-sitting".

Now the hour of the exam waxes nigh and do I feel prepared? Hmm...
No...not really. I feel I've been all over the place in preperation but I haven't really gotten enough preperation done for all the subjects. I'm still a complete dumbkopf in math and physics. When we only have theory and such I'm fine it's just the equation-heavy portions that are messing with me.

I'm going to cram today and then tomorrow, at 08:00 AM (GMT) then I'll see if I can do a little damage.

Anyways...been a messed up week. Have hardly left the apartment save for playing D&D near the beginning and then a bachelor party...the cats are starting to call me names and hit me, not unlike large men named Bruno do in prisons.

But I promised I'd give some results of that mess I got into. Here's a summary:
a.) Didn't manage
b.) Nope
c.)Hah...not really
d.) Went, then saw X-Men III: The Last Stand
e.) Its moderately clean.

Due to the huge amount of responses to my last post concerning the amount of money I plan on spending at Wacken, then I suppose I should get into some of that here.
Alright...Iceland is expensive.
No really...It's expensive. Now, while I'm not "down" in those matters, I've hung out at cafés enough to know that beer, in a glass, 0.5 l is around 550 kr. With my examples from before you might understand why when working in fish you might be able to earn around 200.000 kr in a month and then spend it quickly (imagine a scenario:Monthly rent 70.000 + loans, bills, gasoline, food can easily reach 80.000 - 100.000. Leaving you 30.000, if it hasn't been taken by tax.
Oh and we have 25% income tax btw.

So...yeah...I heard some "damn you rich nordics" comment before...well...I might be rich outside of the context of my own country. But here I'm dirt-poor.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tugc said...

That s why people generally work outside Turkey and come and spend it here..:) when are your exams btw?
I finally said bye to math with my own decision..because i realised how much math sucks above highschool level:)

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home